Friday, September 14, 2007

I wanna wake up to where you are

You're the only one I ever believed in.
Life's a bitch, everything is unfair.
Everyone's selfish,
shutup.


Today our class had photo-taking!! Yayeee finally man.
We're deciding where to take our informal shot.
Then we took our formal photo at the foyer.

It sucks, biggggggg time please! So unprofessional.
First row sit on the floor, second squat, third stand.
I meant, SQUAT IN THE CLASS PHOTO? But we just kneeled down.
My knee friggin hurts, & my hair was flying about.

Our informal shot was really really fun! Hell yeah :D
We changed into our class jerseys, wearing opposite side.
Unique right! Then we took it outside the kitchen.
1 2 3 WE JUMPED! Took seriously alot of shots, 8 to 15?

Our class jerseys are striking orange colour. Niceee.
Then everyone around the school was looking at us, loooool.
Had so much fun & laughterrrrr :D


My honeyyyyyy.


[:


Hohoho, flyyy.


2 3 4 5.


Index number 1 2 3 4 5 6 :)


I love Four Six (:


Zhen, Fun & MEEE.


Tongue, lollll.


SHE'S CHANGIN SIDES! OBSCENITY! Ugh.


Randomness.


Toilet!

We had no FNN lessons cos Mr Faizal went to take photo.
Then this really stupid idiotic thing happened.

I opened my bag & wanted to find my handphone.
But I couldnt find it. Used KW's phone to call mine.
Instead it got rejected, I became really scared.
Used Lin's, Jo's & ZL's phone to call my phone.
& someone off-ed my phone. I ran up to class, tearing like hell.
Haaaa.

My stupid bestest sister has my phone.
Okay, so I left my phone in the toilet during recess.
Luckily some kind soul returned it to Yz & my sister.
I promise that I'll never leave my belongings unattended again :D

After school, went to lunched with bestie sissie & bestfriend!
Harharrrrr. At the nearby coffeeshop.


CC.


BEEHOON.


YTF.

Everyone was waiting to eat, but my sissie was slow.
So slow! Had to wait till our food turns cold, ugh.


Tskkkk!

Shopped around at West Mall. Went to practically every shop.
Cos it was still super friggin early I tell you.




Shop & Save!


HAA. Spastic looking, so I covered :D


Their new boyfriends (x

Then talked talked talked, laughed laughed laughed.
Went homed taking bus 176.

When sissie & I were crossing the road near our house,
I dont know why but I just ran across the road. Haa.
& sissie was shouting, "WTF! Come back here lah!"
I turned around & ran back to sissie. Why did I do that.
D: D: D:

Has been a hectic & tiring week, with sleepless nights.
Im going to sleep for like 687468468 hours alr.
Amaths remedial in school tomorrow, Saturday.
Goodbye Earthlings, :D
Happy 4 months sweetheart :)

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,
Or the moments of truth in your lies.
When everything feels like movies,
And you bleed just to know your alive.

No comments: